World Dance Challenge
Terms and Conditions
1. Registration and entry
Your registration and entry will not be confirmed until payment is received and may be subject to cancellation.
2. Online payments
We do not store credit card details, nor do we share customer details to any 3rd parties.
3. Refund policy
• For any cancellations received within 7 days of entry, a full refund will be made of entry fees. There will be no refunds thereafter for any reason. By making an entry and purchase with World Dance Challenge, you are confirming that you have read and understand our refunds policy.
• In the event that a dancer cannot compete for medical reasons, a request for a refund of entry fees will be considered on presentation of a medical certificate.
• You may substitute a dancer by providing reasonable advance notification.
4. Cancellation by World Dance Challenge
In the event that World Dance Challenge cancels an event for any reason, or postpones an event for any reason and you are unable or unwilling to compete on the rescheduled date, you will receive a credit for 100% of the entry fees paid. You may use this credit for any other World Dance Challenge qualifier or World Championships for the next 18 months.
5. Liability and loss or damage
World Dance Challenge is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration or cancellation/postponement of an event. World Dance Challenge shall assume no liability whatsoever if an event is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due to a force majeure (i.e. Act of God, Government suspension of event, political unrest, war or threat of war, riots, civil strife, closure of airports or ports, natural disasters, fire, epidemic or health risks), fortuitous event , unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders the performance of the event impracticable, illegal or impossible.